Saturday, February 4, 2012

WEN Cleansing Conditioner


So I think I mentioned it before but I figured a blog post about it was needed. I have been using non lather cleansing conditioner called WEN by Chaz Dean for over a year now and my hair and scalp have never been better!  I had seen WEN on QVC for a few months back in 2010 and in Jan of 2011 my scalp was so dry and itchy.  I had tried so many different shampoos and had no idea what to do.  So one day during a WEN show I decided to order it and give it a try.  Well once I did that I was hooked.  They have many different scents and some are geared towards different hair types.  So for I have tried Tea Tree, Lavendar, Pumpkin Ginger Spice, Winter Vanilla Mint, Sweet Almond Mint, and my new favorite Pomegranate.  I also have Fig and Cucumber to try.  They also make replenishing spray to rehydrate your skin.  Wen is also safe for pets so sometimes I do spray it on the boys.
Winter Vanilla Mint
Replenishing Mist

Chaz and his dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment