Saturday, February 4, 2012

XBox 360

   So back on September 20th I went with Justin to the midnight release of this game he was pretty hyped up about.  We went to the party at Game Stop for the release of Gears of War 3.  We were like one of five when we got there at 9:45. The store opened at 10:30pm so people could pay of their games so at midnight they could just had out the games and you could go.  After he paid off the game we checked out the party at Best Buy and headed to Jewel for some cookies and drinks.  Once we got back to Game Stop they raffled off some of the posters and promo pieces.  I won a medium size display picture and Justin won the big poster from the window that is like 3 feet tall!!  We went home and the next morning Justin got to play his game.
    The game looked cool but I never thought anything of it.  I stink at any game where you have to walk and move the camera at the same time.  Well one day Justin had was playing and had to step away for a sec so I decided to try it.  Well in this game the guns have chainsaws so I decided to try that and it was fun.  We now 3 months later and I like to think of myself as a Gears pro!  We have played the story, multiplayer, horde (even on insane) and beast mode.  Even one of my co workers Eddie plays and sometimes we play with him.  Now I want to go back and play Gears 1 and 2 :).
My favorite player Cole Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment