Sept 20th they came and installed our new shower! The night of the 19th we went to Game Stop and went to the midnight release of Gears of War 3. Justin and I both won posters. We hung out at the store, checked out Best Buy who had free pizza and soda, and got a drink and cookies at Jewell. Here are pics of the shower:
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Last weekend Sarah and Joel came to visit us. They came up Friday and we spent a few hours catching up. Saturday we went up to Milwaukee to go to the Miller Brewery and we tried to go to Spretcher and Lakefront but they were sold out. We had Culver's for lunch and went to Mar's Cheese Castle for cheese and hot sauce.
After Milwaukee Sarah and I went to Goodwill and got a few things. For dinner we went to Buca di Beppo in Wheeling. Sunday Joel and Justin played Gears 3 and we went to the outlet mall in Kenosha/
|Hat at brewery|
|Mar's Cheese Castle|
|Outside Mar's Cheese Castle|
|Inside brewery waiting for the tour to start|
|Where you go to sample beer|
|In the cave|
|Outside Lakefront brewery|
|Deciding what to eat.|
|Joel approves of his seafood.|
|Sarah is hungry for some spaghetti.|
|Pictures in the ladies room|
1. My current obsession is baseball postseason and crafting.
2. My family make me happy.
3. My greatest strength is I am a great planner and hard worker .
4. Trying to do everything at once is my greatest weakness.
5. My life is what I like it to be, it might not be glamorous but it's my life and I love it.
6. In high school I was a good time, I probably wouldn't change anything about it .
7. When I'm super tired I start losing my mind :) .
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Last Saturday we went to Milwaukee to see the Brewers play the Phillies. We meet my co workers to tailgate, John and his wife Traci and Christa and her husband Jason. We had beer, brats, chips, dip, and played bags. Traci and I won. Christa brought Raspberry Mojitos also, very tasty. The game was great and the Phillies won. We got to see Ryan Howard this time too! I had a strawberry margarita which was not too bad. We brought Phil and Chorizo and Chorizo won the sausage race.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is using plastic utensils, sometimes you just have to use them and I don't mind it. Especially at work. .
2. Being over complemented by strangers makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't imagine life without, my family .
4. Popcorn is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been loving when I have a Saturday that I can catch up on DVR and do nothing!
6. If at first you don't succeed don't freak out. Try again!
7. Fall is is great! I can't wait for the weather to get cooler .