Last Saturday we went to Milwaukee to see the Brewers play the Phillies. We meet my co workers to tailgate, John and his wife Traci and Christa and her husband Jason. We had beer, brats, chips, dip, and played bags. Traci and I won. Christa brought Raspberry Mojitos also, very tasty. The game was great and the Phillies won. We got to see Ryan Howard this time too! I had a strawberry margarita which was not too bad. We brought Phil and Chorizo and Chorizo won the sausage race.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is using plastic utensils, sometimes you just have to use them and I don't mind it. Especially at work. .
2. Being over complemented by strangers makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't imagine life without, my family .
4. Popcorn is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been loving when I have a Saturday that I can catch up on DVR and do nothing!
6. If at first you don't succeed don't freak out. Try again!
7. Fall is is great! I can't wait for the weather to get cooler .