Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is      last time I went to a wedding I wore a paisly blue and yellow dress from Jones New York.  I also like wearing anything White House Black Market

2.  This week has been    busy so far and it is only Tuesday (Wednesday soon)  .

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat    a frozen dinner  .

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   my Sketcher's shape up sandels .

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      my Phanatics, Phil, Phrancis, Philburt, and Phranklin  .

6.  My favorite person is    my husband!.

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say       If I could leave for vacation right now I would go .

No comments:

Post a Comment