Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Saturday

{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Time with the family and spending time with Lauren.

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
I always loved my art and communication classes in college. I loved Spanish in high school.  I did not care for speech in college.

{three} do you remember your first love?
My husband is my first and only true love, of course I remember him I see him everyday!

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
Guido Cat, wait I have one already!

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
City for sure, New York or stay in the burbs of Chicago like now
{six} what do you love about blogging?
Recording my memories

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Facebook or Comcast

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I have joined it but not sure how or if I will use it.

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
Spicy things like Cinnamon and pumpkin.  I also like tropical and Mango for the summer.

{ten} how would you describe your style?
Me, I like to wear things I like.  NY&Co, White House Black Market, Kohl's, and stuff from Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment