Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Upcoming Adventures

Travel Time!

I am excited to say I have two fun filled trips booked for end of August and mid October.  End of August I am going to sunny Tampa, FL to visit my family-
 Cousin Megan
Cousin Molly and not pictured- Aunty M, Uncle Charles, Caleb, Mark, and Gabby
I can't wait, I have not seen my cousins since 2010 and I am way excited.  We are going to go to Islands of Adventure, which I have not been to since 2007.  I am way excited to see the new Harry Potter section and go on the rides.
I am also hoping we can get in a beach day or go to the pool.  Only about a month to go!

October Justin and I booked a 2 bedroom condo at Glacier Canyon in Wilderness Resort at the Dells.  We have been to the Dells before to Chula Vista but never to Wilderness.  I am so excited because they have 3 indoor water parks and 2 glow in the dark, 3D mini golf courses!

Looking forward to seeing family and having fun in FL and relaxing and having fun in WI!

No comments:

Post a Comment