Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   This weekend I'm       going scrapbooking with Bonnie tonight, cooking some yummy dinners Sat and Sun,   and    organizing some things at home this weekend .

2.  My last vacation was   Mexico in May, what a wonderful trip that was!

3.  My next vacation is unknown, we are hoping Chula Vista has some good deals this winter so we can go there .

4.  My favorite way to relax is   to chill out on the couch with Justin and watch Netflix while he plays his games or just watch a movie together .

5.  When vacationing one should always     have plenty of time to just relax and do nothing  .

6.  When vacationing one should never       worry about how bad for you the yummy food you are eating, the gym will still be open when you return   .

7.  The best part about a vacation is       the moment you step foot at the place you have been planning to go to for awhile now.  When I stepped into the lobby in Mexico, I took a deep breath to taken in the smells, and was like I can't believe we are finally here   .

No comments:

Post a Comment