Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
Yes!! Sometimes they do freak me out.  I am sure they are just wanting to let me know they are there but it can be freaky!
{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
I'm a talker but I love to listen too!
{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
As much as I love to sleep, I feel the day is wasted when I sleep in too long.
{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Salsa
{five} what's your favorite drink?
 None alcoholic- Unsweet Ice Tea with Splenda.  Alcoholic- Loved those Mango Coladas in Mexico!
{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
Assuming Guido and Justin get out safely here, a few stuffed animals and my photo albumn.  My laptop too since it has all my pictures on it also.
{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Taco Bell :) Nicer restaurant maybe Red Robin
{eight} who inspires you the most?
My parents.
{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Kevin Smith, Kendra Basket, and Lady Gaga
{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment