Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Independence Weekend

This weekend we went to Peoria for the 4th.  We drove down Sat after work and grabbing some tacos at the ever so delicious Taco Bell.  Sat I went shopping with Justin's mom and him and his dad went to Menards.  We went to Salvation Army and 2 Goodwills.  I got some books for the kids.  Then we had lunch at Panera and went to Grand Prairie to go to Bergners and NY&Co.  I got two nice dresses, shoes, 2 sweaters, and a shirt.  All good deals.  For dinner we went to Cracker Barrel in Morton, then we looked at our Mexico pictures on the tv.  Sunday we hung out a bit before going to Sarah and Joel's for a 4th party.  It was so great seeing everyone and we had a wonderful time!! Here are some pictures:




Sunday night we drove back home and had a Party Pack at Taco Bell.  Monday I took about a 3 hour nap as I was tired from the weekend.  I made yummy stuffed peppers for dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment