Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Saturday

{one} what is your dream job?
A dream job of mine would be a research scientist

{two} how many best friends do you have?
My husband, my mom, Bonnie, and Lauren

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
When I was young, we drove from Tennessee to NY in one day.

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Have 30 minutes a day to relax with Justin and Guido.

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
When I was 19 my dad and I went to the Met's game and it was Tom Sever bobblehead day.  They were only giving them out to 16 and under so I put my hair in pigtales and we went.  The one lady almost did not give me the bobblehead but the security guard told her to.  Tom Sever sits proudly on our tv stand.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
I think my mom just liked it. There’s really not a story behind it that I know of.

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Lots of things scare me.

{eight} are you a good cook?
I try.
{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Happy with Justin, our kids, probably another cat unless Guido really is the wonder cat.  Hopefully still working where I am but not in the same role of course.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Family vacations and holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment