Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some of Me Saturday

Missed doing this Wednesday :)

{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Not sure but it is probably one of the Flipside at 5 Podcasts I use to work out to.
 
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Probably the treadmill or Eliptical

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
I would say a bus.

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Now, 30 is not so bad, but I would want to have kids.

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Craft, watch tv, and hang w/ Justin & Guido

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
Not having a care in the world!

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Yesterday I got nervous I lost all the work I was doing when my computer froze at work.

{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
Can't remember :).

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
I like October for cooler weather and Halloween.

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
Not really sure on this one so I will put songs I like. "Meet Virgina" by Train, "Soul Sister" by Train, and really any other Train song :).

No comments:

Post a Comment