Friday, January 27, 2012

1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is El Dorado Royale resort in Rivera Maya Mexico, it is my paradise.

2. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by  watching movies or talking with Justin. Sometimes we play trivia games. 
4. My three must-haves when I travel are Zune , food and Nook.

5. My favorite travel companion is my husband Justin .

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is probably when we woke up the morning of our flight to NJ to a brick thrown through Justin's car window.  Not cool.  We had to call the police and I was so scared we were going to miss our flight.  We got it resolved and made the flight.
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is lobster cappicino in Mexico, yuck  .

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Long Island or Staten Island, NY or somewhere in New Jersey.

9. I have been to 26
states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment