Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vacation Day 3- Minneapolis (Mall of America)

June 15th 2012- Day 3 of Vacation- Mall Day!!

Day 3 of the trip was planned to be the dedicated Mall of America day.  So after breakfast in the hotel we headed across the street to start the mall fun.  It took as about 3 hours to go through the entire mall.  We went to many sports stores, we love looking for stuff with obscure team names on them such as a random San Diego Charges onesie in Illinois.  They had these cool piggy banks designed like the sports teams and I want the Phillie one.  Unfortunately they only had the huge one in the mall and I wanted the little one. 

Also my hunt for random college team clothes at the semi annual Victoria's Secret sale was a bust.  But I did get 3 new skirts at NY&CO, cool Twins undies at Victoria's Secret with my $10 birthday card, Lion King 3D blueray, and a few other things.


For lunch I got my free birthday meal from Noodles and Co.  After that we went back to the hotel and I went and sat in the hot tub for awhile.  For dinner it was back to the mall and a yummy meal at Buffalo Wild Wings.  We even played the trivia game there and watched lots of baseball. 


PhiPhan that's me.  I even won a round
They had my favorite soda machine so I got Strawberry Sprite Zero then Peach



After dinner it was back to the pool for a bit then we watched a little tv before heading to bed.  For tomorrow we would leave Minneapolis and head to our next destination, Madison WI. Badger town!

No comments:

Post a Comment