Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Carter Harris!


Saturday Mom and I went to celebrate a very special little boy's 1st birthday.  One year ago on August 12th his mom and I were scrapbooking in their kitchen, two days later he was born.  How time flies!

Me, Bonnie, Crystal, and Carter. Friends since 99.

Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy and his dad

Me and the birthday boy

Presents!

Toy Story themed party

Me and my mama!

Carter and his mommy

Happy family with the birthday boy!

Vikings pillow pet we gave him, he seemed to love it!

Reading his birthday card

Plane my parents gave him.

He likes it!

His Toy Story cake

Smash Cake

More presents!
It was great celebrating Carter's birthday and seeing Bonnie's family. We had a great time and I am glad mom and I were able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment