Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie for her "What I'm Loving Wednesday"
Here are all the things I am loving this week:
*One*
The Olympics
Loving the fact that Michael Phelps has gotten his 19th Olympic medal and is the most decorated Olympian in history!
 
Also super happy for the woman's gymnastics and the Fab 5 for their gold medal win. Here is to more exciting Olympics events!

*Two*
Organizing- We have been cleaning the house, organizing things, and trying to straighten up our second bedroom. I am so proud of what we have done so far but still have lots more to do!
 
*Three*
Looking forward to a great next couple of months. Going to a Phillie game this month in Milwaukee, trip to Florida over Labor Day to see family, Sarah and Joel coming to see us in September, and Wisconsin in October. It will be a great next few months!
 
*Four*
These cute kids things:
Cocalo Peek a Boo Monsters
Skip Hop Water Cups

JJ Cole Diaper Bag
*Five*
My wonderful family of course!
 
What are you loving today?
 

1 comment:

  1. Emily you are amazing!!! We are uber excited to come up and see you guys too!!
    I might be a tad late but here are 5 things I love!!
    1- My husband- who is just too cool for words
    2- My amazing friends
    3- My Mom
    4- Making New Friends
    5- Having my Faith

    ReplyDelete