Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Review, Looking Forward to 2014

 
Well the Christmas stuff is packed up and put away, we got a new tree so out with the old and in with the new. 2013 was quite a busy year! I am hoping 2014 is just as good if not better. Here are some of my highlights from 2013:
 
- Lost 12 pounds, worked out more, and ate better
- Started running again and went farther then I ever had before and completed my first 10k. Ran at least 1 race a month from May through September
- Became a mom to a 16 month old for a week and now to a sweet 5 year old girl (2 months in)
- Went on a nice relaxing vacation to the Dells 
- Went to two Brewers games this year, ran the Sausage 5k and the Brewers mini marathon
- Had a great year with Justin and Tobi and Guido
- Blogged more
 
Looking forward to 2014 I am not going to set a new years resolution but instead try and set goals for myself to achieve:
 
- Become a better mom, learn from experiences, and share mine
- Run my first half marathon- set for June in Milwaukee
- Run 1 race a month from May-Sept- including more half marathons
- Book our 2015 trip to Mexico this May
- Continue eating healthy, tracking my food, working out, and lose 15 more pounds
- Blog more :)
- Work hard and play harder- Brewers games, vacation, fun kids stuff
- Keep up with my crafting- knitting and scrapbooking
 
Do you have any goals you are hoping to achieve for the new year?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment