Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays Everyone- Part 1

 
Here is hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. This year was quite the Christmas for us, especially since we now have a child in the house. We involved her in every bit of Christmas decorating. She helped me put up and decorate the tree, we got her a stocking, and let her pick out an ornament for the tree. She even made some ornaments at school and day care.
 
Friday the 20th Justin and I kept up our tradition of giving our gifts to each other separately from the family. After the princess, "P", went to bed, we opened gifts and watched Friday Night Smack down. Justin got me a froggie Pandora charm that he had "P" pick out for me, too cute!
JBL and Cole

Tobi and Guido playing

Justin got a Jacob's Clap Trap

I got a Brodus Clay!

Tobi has to wait for tomorrow for his gifts
 
Sat the 21st we celebrated Christmas and my mom's birthday with my parents. They came over and I made stuffed shells for dinner. Justin made some great Italian sausage on the Foreman.

Titan Santa as the centerpiece
After we got dinner going we sat down and watched Despicable Me 2 and opened presents. Everyone got lots of great things! I got a Coach purse and Pandora charm (Gingerbread Man) from mom and dad, Justin got a Sonicare tooth brush, and "P" got more toys that she knew what to do with, including the Easy Bake Oven she calls the baker I got for $5 at Goodwill.
Justin and dad talking sports

Lots of gifts!

Someone got pants!

Gap sweaters, so soft!


New Coach purse

I made mom that scarf

Tobi loves his toy!

Guido and his Star Wars Tie
After presents we had dinner and Tiramisu to celebrate mom's birthday. Everyone had a wonderful day and I think P truly enjoyed her Christmas with my family.
 
Stay tined for our trip to Peoria for round 2
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment