Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday



1. Today is a good day because it's Taco Bell and errand Friday.  Plus this busy week is finally over .

2. The best thing I did all week was enjoy a relaxing Easter with Justin, the boys, and MLB tv .

3. The current weather is sunny and chilly, maybe 50s and it makes me feel like I need to get stuff done around the house.

4. The best thing about spring is the flowers and not having to have the heat or air one .

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is cute colorful flats with my pedal pushers.

6. A person who made me smile this week was my  my husband, he always makes me laugh and smile.

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was the yummy India House lunch I had with my old co workers on Tuesday.  Who would have thought I apparently love Indian food.


No comments:

Post a Comment