Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrapbooking Saturday

Saturday morning I got up and headed to Aqua Fit while Justin got ready to work.  After a exhausting class I got a few things at the market and headed home to do some things around the house.
 
That afternoon Bonnie and I went scrapbooking at the Archiver's at Gurnee Mills Mall.  We love to go to the scrap mania events because we can use their die cuts, spread out all our stuff, and buy cool things to enhance our pages.  We met in the parking lot at 3pm.  We saw these funny new parking spots that looked like gas pumps.  It turns out they were for electric cars.  We had to snap some pictures.


Once we got in side the mall it was a little chaotic because it looked like the Zumie's store had some kind of promotion because there was a huge line in front of the Latin Snacks place and they were letting people into Zumie's one at a time.  Once we got to Archiver's we checked in and then made our usual round of seeing what new items were in the store.  We were at table 4 which we love because it is in the back by the die cuts.  I got a few new Smash book items and was excited about that.  I worked on my Smash book, scrapping the pictures from my sorority event and Bonnie worked on her baby shower pictures.  We eventually took a break for some Starbucks.  They had a drawing at 6:30 and Bonnie won free prints.  We stayed from 3-7:30 and then headed home for dinner.  

Justin and I made the best tacos ever with some yummy meat I bought at Garden Fresh Market.  I was also happy because I got to play Gears 3 Horde and 5 games of Beast with some nice people online.  What a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment