Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap up

Justin's parents came to visit for the weekend Friday night.  Saturday Justin's mom and I went to the Premium outlets in Pleasant Prairie.  She found some clothes, bath and body works stuff, and sun glasses.  I found the following:
2 dresses from NY&Co and a black skirt-
I got a combo dress at Loft.
This top at White House Black Market and another stripe shirt
This Arctic Parka normally $300 at North Face on sale for $99 in black.
and my very first Coach purse, this one is $400 normally and I got it for $99
Mine is called Ivory and it is a champagne color.
For dinner we went to Sweet Tomatoes, Justin's mom was not feeling good so we just went with his dad.
 
Sat we had lunch with his parents at Denny's before they headed home.  We went to my parents for dinner and grilled burgers on the Foreman.  We hung out and talked and stayed until a little after 7pm.  Then I came home and feel asleep on the couch, big surprise.  
All in all it was a very nice weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment