Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,  tell Justin to get up and find the cats .


2.   I can hardly wait for   Lauren to come visit and our trip to MN and WI in June!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     kindness      because     I am a sucker for when people do sweet things.


4. A little known fact about me is that    I was afraid of the dark growing up and had to sleep with a light on.  Now I can't have the slightest light on when I sleep or it drives me nutts!

5. The best part about my job is    solving problems for clients and working with my co workers .


6. Something I just couldn't live without is    Taco Bell  .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is  build things out of wood. I would love to be able to whip up a table or some other kind of furniture if I needed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment