Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feeling 32...Today!

 
32 I welcome you! Well another year has passed, 31 come and gone. It was a great year but I am looking for all 32 will bring. Saturday we planned to celebrate my birthday since Sunday is Father's Day. I decided I wanted to go to Woodfield Mall to do some shopping and then go to Buca di Beppo for dinner in Wheeling.
Early that day my dear friend Andrea let me know she sent a package my way for my birthday, such a wonderful surprise!
 This super cute package arrived at our house
It has all of these wonderful candles and this body scrub from Glow Baby Glow inside. That night I burned the Maple Pecan candle and then again tonight. It smelled so good!
 
We headed down to Schaumburg about 2:30pm to go to the mall. I got a cute pair of shorts for only $15 from New York and Company. Next we headed to the semi annual sale at Victoria's Secret. I had been looking for some of their VSX stuff.
I got this skirt in orange for $29
And this top in green for $17
 
For my birthday Justin bought me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. I also could not resist and bought myself one too.
The beach ball I bought myself

The gorgeous heart Justin bought me
 
We walked around the mall a bit more, Justin got a pretzel and I got yogurt. Then we headed up to Wheeling for dinner at Buca.
 We got there early, but they had a table for us. They even gave me this cute birthday card which some of the employees signed.

 Who's ready for some pasta!
 We sat near the bumper car nuns
Excited for dinner!

 The sweet family to the right wished me Happy Birthday as they left. One of the older gentleman asked if with this birthday I was old enough to drink. So sweet!
We got garlic bread for free, antipasto salad, penne al vodka, and baked rigatoni. We always order enough for the next days lunch

He knows to wait until pictures are done before eating

Dig in!

The waiter brought this candelabra and a few of them sang to me. Everyone around us clapped and sang.

When we got home Guido wanted some attention after us being out all day

Burning my new candle
 
Sunday we relaxed and enjoyed the day. Did some chores and watched tv. Went to Culvers to get my free scoop of custard. Chocolate with sprinkles and brownie bites. Then I made this weight watcher meal for dinner. Sausage, pasta salad, and green beans.
I had a Hefe Weiss and Justin had a Stout. We watched Batman the Dark Knight Rises finally! It was a decent movie, a little long, but still pretty good.
 
I had a great birthday weekend, was lucky to enjoy the time, and have some time to relax!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Woodfield is such a fun place - SO many options! And I have a special place for Buca in my heart. My husband and I met there at a wedding rehearsal dinner:)

    ReplyDelete