September marks the beginning of my favorite season, fall. We already have so many things on the schedule for this month and it's only the 3rd! Here's some of our September happenings, feel free to share yours!
-. Going to the place in the picture above, Richardson's Adventure Farm for the World's Largest Corn Maze! It's a yearly tradition of ours, so excited to go with Bonnie, Adam, and Carter.
- We are finally going on our summer vacation to Wilderness Resort in the Wisconsin Dells. Very much looking forward to floating in a lazy river, going down some water slides, relaxing in the condo, going to the outlet :), and just spending time away.
- Neighborhood block party. We missed the last few years but we will try again this year and hopefully the weather will cooperate. We have some new faces on the street and it would be nice to meet some of them.
- Just joined our local running club so I am hoping to get away from the dreadmill and outside to meet some local runners and hopefully learn from them.
- Grayslake Fall Frolic 5k, looking to see if I can meet or beat my PR from the Autism race. Should be a fun, local run.
- Brewers 10k in Milwaukee, my first official 10k and I am both pumped and scared!! Justin is coming up for support and I am looking forward to running through Miller Park again!
-Spending an afternoon with mom, always a nice time can't wait for that!
Lot's going on in September so far and I am sure much more will be added to the list! How is your September shaping up?