Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Family Time Saturday

Saturday before I headed to New York, I made sure to spend some time with the Princess for the day. We headed to Hawthorne Mall in Vernon Hills to get her haircut at Kid Snips. Boy was I impressed with this place. They had movies for the kids to watch while they cut her hair, she got to watch Frozen. They gave me hair advice and styled her hair also. For older kids they had Wii games, all this for only $18.
They did her hair like Elsa
 
After getting her haircut, we wandered around the mall. We played a bit in the play area and walked through some stores. She got a toy from the hair place and a balloon. Unfortunately I am freaked by balloons popping so it could not come home. Next I took her to her first lunch at Chic Fil A and she played in the play place for a bit.
Yum
 
That night we got Jimanos pizza and watched Scooby Doo and the WrestleMania Mystery. It was so cute and we all enjoyed it!
 

We tucked her in bed before I finished packing and played with the cats for a bit.
Cat Pile!

Sweet Tobi


Guido sleeping on Brat
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment