Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I'm Love Wednesday


{1}
This weather! After surviving a winter in Chiberia, I welcome 50 and 60 degree temperatures with open arms! Blue skies = bike rides and running after work.

{2}
Easter is upon us. I excited to take the princess to a few egg hunts and to dye eggs. I have only dyed eggs a few times so I am looking forward to reliving this childhood tradition. We picked up the deluxe decorating kit so we can do a variety of decorating.

{3}
Goodwill. I would have to say Goodwill and consignment sales have been such a blessing the last few months. I have been able to get the princess such a cute and comfortable wardrobe at a fraction of the price. This includes many Gap Kids, Lilly Pulitzer, Hannah Anderson, Carters, Justice, and more items at roughly $3-$4 an item. Love being able to spoil her with fun clothes without breaking the bank. Here are just some of my summer favorites:
Hannah Anderson Pillowcase Dress

Mckids Dress- Possible Easter dress

Lilly Pulitzer Fish dress

Lilly Pulitzer Sea Dress

Lilly Pulitzer Pineapple dress
{4}
Running- I have been lazy the last few months with running, particularly due to the cold weather. Sure we have a gym membership and I do the treadmill, but that can be so boring. So far I have been able to hit the trails running Sat and Tuesday and love it! Also having positive experience with the Brooks Ravenna 5s.

{5}
Oscar Meyer P3 snack packs. Have you tried these yet? I love them! They are a great protein pick me up! Each one includes meat, cheese, and a nut. My favorite is the ham, jack cheese, and almonds. Sometimes I am not super hungry for lunch and these give me an instant energy boost and fill me up if I have it with a yogurt. You can find them in the deli meat aisle near the other Lunchables.
What are you loving this week?

1 comment: