Sunday, June 8, 2014

What We Did Last Weekend

Argh who can remember? No seriously I slacked on a post last week so let me think :) Last weekend Justin's parents came to visit. It was the first time L saw them since Christmas, so she was quite excited. I kept having to remind her they were not coming until after she was asleep Friday night. I got a run in Friday during lunch, 3.4 miles not too bad.
 
 
We headed out to Goodwill for a bit and did some damage. Lots of clothes and some toys, for her not me. Then we headed to the park for a little fun.
Saturday we got up and Justin's parents took her to McDonald's for breakfast. We got to sleep in a bit, yes! We packed it all up and headed to the pool about 12:45pm. L, Justin's mom, and I all went. Justin's mom watched while L and I played in the pool. She has become quite the fish. That night we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner, I had the tasty steak. Then we headed home and watched some wrestling.
 
Sunday we got up and went to Denny's for lunch. I had the excellent Fit Skillet. I highly recommend it and it fit in nice with my weight watchers. That night we had an excellent Stoffers dinner, it was a Mexican bake, bit hit at our house.
 
 
How was your weekend?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment