Linking up with Neely at a complete waste of makeup on this cloudy Sunday, enjoy!
This Weeks Questions:
1. What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count): phone, cats and husband, chocolate
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why? The Lemony Snicket Series (I know not super deep, but fun and mysterious)
3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013? Running longer/further. Completing my 10K next month.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? 2011 was pretty good: new job, Mexico, Lake Geneva, it was a nice year.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? I know a lot about things you would never expect me to, like sports.
Stay tuned to next week for the answers to these questions:
1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?