Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


 
{1}
Looking forward to Saturday night. We are going to our yearly outing to Olive Garden to enjoy endless bowl of pasta. Don't worry I will be enjoying the whole wheat pasta!
 
{2}
The new charms from Pandora for fall. We are going to the mall Saturday and I might pick up one of the new ones. I am also eyeing a ring from them. Has anyone bought any of their rings before?
 
Love the owl and peacock
Charms Addict pic

{3}
Still keeping up with running and eating well, yes even after my comment on the unlimited bowl of pasta :). I am thinking of doing a post on my favorite pieces of running gear. I have so many and would love to share what works for me.

{4}
Next month we will be going to the world's largest corn maze with Bonnie, Adam, and Carter. Every year Justin and I go to Richardson's Corn Maze and this year will be fun getting to bring Carter. This year the corn maze is Beatle's 50th anniversary theme. Then in Oct I will be doing a 5k in the corn maze!
 
{5}
I updated the blog some and finally figured out how to make tabs. It only took me 6 months to figure out how to make them!! I'm sure I will think of more tabs to add as time goes on.
 
What are you loving this Wednesday?



 



No comments:

Post a Comment