Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cocogo- Review

A few weeks ago LiveSweatSleepRepeat was offering up samples of Cocogo. I had never heard of the product but I reached out to Caitlyn and then the company and asked to try the product and I would review it on my blog. I have been running for over a year now and I am training for my up half marathon and always am looking for new ways to Hydrate. I currently use Nuun and wanted to find a similar natural hydration supply. Cocogo answered both of those needs.
 I received Lemon Lime as my trial flavor. I am not a huge lemon lime fan so I was not blown away by the taste. I know they have other flavors that I would love to try one day. I used one of the three packages to run 3.1 miles around my neighborhood. I will admit I felt very hydrated during the hot 3.1 and the taste was not too sweet. A little bitter at first but I might not have added enough water. I am looking to try the two packages for longer distances.
This is the card I got with my package explain more about the product. You can order it online at their website cocogo.com or visit their facebook page.
 
How do you hydrate?
 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review :) I'm glad you enjoyed it also! I'm excited to start implementing it into my training for the fall races!

    ReplyDelete