Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day at Miller Park

 
Last weekend I had a wonderful first mother's day at Miller Park with the husband and princess. We headed up there about 10:30 to get good parking. It was packed already in the preferred lot due to gorgeous tailgating weather, Kyle Losch bobblehead night, and the Yankees being in town. Justin and I wore our Yankee gear.
Our seats were not too bad, I brought my Nikon D3200 and the long lens so I could take good pictures. I knew this would be the last time I would get to see Derek Jeter play. We had such a fun time at the game, the princess even seemed to enjoy it. Afterwards we got some Jimanos pizza before heading home. What a great first Mother's Day! Lots of pictures below, note we were in section 408, the zoom was that good on the lens.



Bernie and his mom

Love ya Jeter!

Not sure why Ryan Fraud gave Jeter his gift



Fluffy!


Rickie Weeks










Sausages getting ready




Go sausages!


Brat wins!




Storm is coming



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment