Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to Know You: Royal Wedding


1. did you watch the royal wedding?
Yes, many times!


2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
Coffee and a scone, then tea :)

3. who's cuter..Prince William or Prince Harry?
Prince William was all the rage when we were teenagers.  But now Prince Harry looks much better.

4. can you speak in an English accent?
Yes, cheerio, pip pip

5. do you own a fancy hat?
Nope, I have a beach hat I could wear.


6. would you rather live in a castle or an English cottage?
Castle, so I could  run around as much as I like.  It would be fun playing hide and seek.


7. how old were you when Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married?
were you even born?
Yes I was born, I was a little over one month old.


8. have you found your prince?
Duh, yeah I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment