Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday and Week update

Well now that we are back from our trip I need to try and get back into the swing of things blogging.  I know I still need to write an update on how the trip went but have been a bit busy.  So stay tuned!  Not much happened during the week.  Went to the gym twice and for a walk twice.  Hoping to go to the gym today as well.  Yesterday was a somewhat busy/lazy Saturday.  Justin had to work.  I went to JoAnn's Friday and got a bunch of scrapbooking stuff for my Mexico album.  Yesterday I picked up some more pictures at Walgreens and a few more stickers and paper at Hobby Lobby.  I also went to GardenFresh to get some tasty veggies.  Last night we went to eat at one of my favorite places, Sweet Tomatoes.  If you have never been I highly recommend it.

This week we got two DVD deliveries.  Bullsh*t Season 8 disk 1 was waiting when we returned from our trip.  We watched the whole thing Monday night and returned it Tuesday.  Disk two came Thursday and we watch it all that night.  Too bad this is the last season of that show.
Friday my department wore our Manchester United jerseys to work to support the big game yesterday.  Unfortunately Manchester United lost the UEFA cup to Barcelona yesterday and I fell asleep during the second half (the game was at 1pm CST no excuses there).  At least they one the Barclay's Cup but no UEFA title :(.  Oh well maybe next year.
So today will be filled with going to the gym, Walmart, thunderstorms, and cooking this new chicken dish from Weight Watchers.  Got to get back in the weight loss mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment