Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I can't really remember but I am sure in high school there were bad ones.


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Princess Catherine, just to see what it is like to be royalty, not to be married to William.


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Munster


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
No but I lived in New Jersey at the time.  I remember my second grade teacher in Memphis.


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My mom, especially if Justin is working.


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yeah, I was in a few of them.  I did tap.


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Alice, from Alice in Wonderland


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
 I used to but now if I did my contacts would come out.


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Occasionally when I keep messing up typing a word to reposition my hands.


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Right before we went to Mexico we were packing Justin's clothes and watching tv and I feel asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment