Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Probably in High School or 8th grade.  I remember my friend and I called this guy from school while we were at Celebration Station.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Had to drop Spanish and Religion in college even thought I went to Catholic school growing up and was in the Spanish honor society.

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Honestly I love the ones we make ourselves the most.  Second would be the ones at Kampai restaurant in El Dorado Royale resort.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
I did have to go downtown but did not get assigned to a case. I almost did.  It was a horrible experience and I am so glad I no longer live in Cook County :)

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
In college I lived in the dorms all 4 years, but I actually moved out when I got married at 23.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Green

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
My Skechers shape ups.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
No not really, I can only tolerate the B96 and Kiss FM DJs talking in the morning between songs.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Mexican or Italian food of any kind.

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Not heard a lot but Bill Cosby was pretty good at graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment