Sunday, May 1, 2011

Goodwill Saturday

Today mom and I went to Goodwill Round Lake Beach and Mundelein as well as Salvation Army Vernon Hills.  We also ate at Quizno's which I have not had in forever since they closed ours.  It was so good.  I had the turkey bullet and salad and mom had the tuna bullet and broccoli cheese soup.  Here are the deals of the day.
Old Navy Shorts 2.99

Brand new Tommy Bahama dress 9.99


Banana Republic shirt 2.99

Jones NY Shirt 2.09

The Limited Shorts/Capris 2.99

NY & Co shirt 2.99

Tommy Skirt 2.99

Ralph Lauren shirt 2.99

New Loft Shirt 2.99

Gap Shirt 2.99

Lord and Taylor Cashmire shirt 2.99

BCBG Cashmire shirt 2.99

Cool back of BCBG shirt

Jones NY shorts 2.99

Cute Guido Pic

Philly TastyKake Lunch box 1.55


I also got a bear statue from Quarry Critters for .99, a Brutus doll for 1.55, and a pare of Old Navy Linen shorts for 2.99.  I needed some new shirts for my new job that would go with jeans and I think I made out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment