Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} what profession have you always admired?
Pilots and Police, both have very important jobs and people's safety is in their hands.  Iam all about safety!

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Probably something about how silly and strange I am like "Crazy Cat Lady and her Phan Phamily"

{three} how far do you commute to work?
Well I was working from home 3 days a week but since I switched positions I have to go in every day until I learn my new role.  It is about 45 minutes each way I guess.  Nothing in the Chicago area is really "close"
{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Yep

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
For our wedding we got this bath towels with horse and buggys on them, I use them for floor towels when you come out of the shower.  Hey atleast we use them!

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Mama's Family, I used to love that show I think I have seen all the episodes.

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
New shower since the door broke.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
It would be nice if I was really good at sewing and had the room to do it.

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
This year a few times with our trip, but really other than work I only get dressed up for weddings.  Last year we went to two.

No comments:

Post a Comment