Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. I am looking forward to starting my new job on Monday and going to Mexico soon!

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is most things I do :).

3. My favorite car is a Hummer H1, the all metal kind or something classy like a Maserati.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be half the year would be 50s/60s and the other half high 70s/80s. No humidity.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is go to Goodwill and wander around, then get food with Justin and talk, take a bath, and get comfy and watch tv.

6. This weekend I will be going to Goodwill and Salvation Army with mom Saturday and hanging out and going to the gym with Justin Sunday.

7. If I were a color, I'd be green because, it is my favorite color!

No comments:

Post a Comment