Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} how often do you do laundry?
Once or twice a week, 3 to 4 loads usually. Like to get it all done at once!

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Do I have to choose just one?!? Chocolate Chip
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Hire a house cleaner and put the rest in savings.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I liked science and history in High School and Communications and science in College

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I think I would be super scared.

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Eagles

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Probably not. It would be scary and lonely unless all my family and friends could go.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
I have not been dancing in years although we did dance at a wedding last year.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Fly, I just want to get there and let the adventure begin

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment