Thursday, April 7, 2011

Out to Lunch

Today I went out to lunch with Molly and Denise. We decided to go to the Pita Inn in Glenview.
I had the falafel sandwich and they had the lunch special.  I should have got the special as the sandwich wasn't enough.  The line was really long to get a side so Denise was nice enough to share her hummus with me.  Poor Molly had allergies or something because her eyes were so red and irritated today.  I had a scratchy throat so we had to stop at this 7-11 that had the world largest liqueur store inside a convenient store it seemed like.  Atleast we got to get out and have a nice lunch.  On the plus also, Yankee's, White Sox, and Phillie's won today.  On the negative Justin's driver side window motor broke today and he had to have it repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment