Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No thank goodness!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Nope, not sure I want to.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Yup....I've met Dave Holmes and Jaime Foxx

{four} do you have any food allergies?
nope.

{five} do you know how to sew?
Yep and I have a machine too, I just never have the time.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Yes! I had an allowance all the way through end of college.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
About every other week if I work from home 2-3 days, once a week if I go to work every day.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Nope.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Nope. Again thank goodness!

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I also had the dreaded Dorothy Hamill haircut as a kid.What were our parents thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment