Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite daily responsibility is, I guess the only think I truly do daily is taking care of Guido, so I guess it is my favorite by default!


2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, emptying the dishwasher!

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Mexican and Italian, I can not chose between the two.I know for sure though I could eat Mexican almost every day!

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything really. I like to try new things from my Weight Watchers Cookbooks.  This Sunday is a creation of my own.  Low fat Philly Cheese steaks.  Will post a pic when done.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is just being me :).


6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish to have children in the not so distant future, for us to all stay healthy and happy, and to succeed in all we can in life. (million dollars would not hurt either :) )

7. My biggest pet peeve is people not acting mature and talking down to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment