Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Lentils, I hated them as a kid but they are good now. Lima Beans still suck!

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I went to Bradley University and my Major was Communications with a concentration in Radio/Tv and a minor in Multimedia

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
groundhog (real wild and scary I know)  or coyote

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
 A fake one at the Cordova Library Halloween fest one year when I was little. Never a real one though.

{five} can you juggle?
Not very well

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
For the majority, hardwood

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Both but mostly soda

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1975 green Plymouth Duster (It was 1999, it was my grandparents originally, and it had no speedometer) The car is still around too!

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
All the desserts at El Dorado are pretty decadent, if not I would say the Torte from Deerfield's bakery or Godiva Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not often at all

No comments:

Post a Comment