Friday, April 15, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Well I am a bit behind this week.  Wednesday we went to the gym and worked out.  I have been trying to run on the treadmill.  I did 2 miles Sunday, 3.25 miles Monday, and 2 miles Wednesday.  I have also been keeping up with lifting weights.  Thursday we went to Garden Fresh Market to get veggies and the ingredients to make the Philly Cheese Steaks for Sunday.  The we worked on my computer all night because it decided it did not want to work.  It would be fine then the screen would go all weird and freeze.  So I have been backing up my stuff in case it is not fixable. We shall see since it is Friday now and we are still trying to fix it.  More on that to come.  Very excited for Friday as they are giving coupons out at Goodwill and Harry Potter is out on Bluray!! I will be picking it up tonight at Best Buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment