Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Fridays are  the day you get all your work done so you can enjoy the weekend worry free!  They are also the day we have Taco Bell!!

2.    My husband, Guido cat, my friends, family, my home, and crafting   make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is     my parents .

4.  If I had the day off today I would     probably sleep until 9:30am, go to the gym and work out, and do the other things I actually did do... went to the library and then to Gurnee Mills to scrapbook with Bonnie  .

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is   "looks like children ages 5-15 live in this house."  I just have no style type for our house, we just have the things we enjoy in our home and that's that  .

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm  __a republican.

7.  I'd like to go to  __on my vacation to Mexico soon and hope the time goes by slow so we can enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment