Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mexico Monday

Did you think I forgot Mexico Monday?  Well I did but then I remembered.  This week our good friends Sarah and Joel are celebrating their honeymoon at Secret's Silversands in Rivera Maya Mexico.  I love going to the Rivera Maya so much, I am so happy they are getting to spend this special week there.  I hope they are having a wonderful time.  Here is a picture of the resort they are at:
Well I have been packing and packing some more.  Got some more eccentuals for the trip last week.  TSA combination locks (no more keeping up with the keys).

We also got Pepto Bismalt (just in case!) and more sunscreen.  I am not taking any chances this year with the sunscreen.  I don't want to run out and wind up looking like lobsters!  I like lobsters but I do not want to look like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment