Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting to Know You

1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would? Growing up not eating meat I thought I would hate steak, but I love it.

2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? I say yay if it is medically needed.

3. 2 things you love about spring are.....? Flowers and the weather (except today because it snowed last night :( )

4. when's the last time you went on a picnic? I don't remember, not a big fan of picnics.  I really don't like eating full meals outside on the ground.

5. what's your favorite app? Angry Birds, I don't have a smart phone but I love the app.

6. who does the grocery shopping in your house? We do it together

7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba? I use the spin bike at the gym a lot so I could take that class whenever.  Zumba would be fun and different.

8. how often do you go out to dinner? Twice a week, once on Friday for Taco Bell and then somewhere different every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment