Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday (Sunday edition)


1.  My bedtime routine includes: feeding the cats, watching Justin play a game while: reading, knitting, scrapbooking, or falling asleep on the couch, brush teeth, watch some QVC, and go to sleep.

2.   I am   so looking forward to our 7th anniversary on the 14th and going to Texas de Brazil for lunch.





3.  I can't stand   when the Cubs or Red Sox win       because    that's just the way it is.




4. My idea of relaxation would be   floating on a raft on a lazy river in Mexico or relaxing in a jacuzzi tub.  Can't wait until our trip to the Bed and Breakfast in Madison.


5. If I had an extra $50, I would    put it in my savings account.


6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is    reading their comments, I love to read what people think about what I have to say.




7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   stuffed shells, we might have to make them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment