Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

*One*
I had a super fun time bowling and playing Whirlyball with my co workers yesterday.  I am totally feeling it today too!

Co Workers after Whirlyball
This is Whirlyball
Eddie preparing to bowl

91 woohoo! I bowled with Jason and Sandeep

My co workers

Jason and Ed getting ready to bowl
*Two*
My co worker Mike bought a Krueg to the office so I am excited to bring my 30% coupon to Kohl's Sunday to buy some coffee.  Yum!

*Three* 
Very excited about the weeks ahead.  Saturday Bonnie is coming over, Sunday my parents come over, Monday we are celebrating our 7th anniversary at Texas de Brazel, and 2 weeks from Thursday Lauren comes to visit!

*Four*
This summer's Concrete Flavor from Culver's Birthday Cake!!! My favorite flavor.  Justin got me one Thursday night.

*Five*
My husband and my boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment