1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a four, I usually have at least one bad cold a year with a cough that goes on forever .
2. The last time I felt sick was February, I just recovered from the stomach flu when I got the cold from hell .
3. The worst part about being sick is not feeling like doing anything because you feel like you want to go do stuff but you are too tired and achey .
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by making sure I have all my meds, oj, and Mrs Grass chicken noodle soup.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is keep active and just live life, can't always worry about germs .
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to drink lots of liquids and eat lots of soup and sleep .
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is Mrs Grass soup .